Monday, April 28, 2014

CLOWNS!!!

  I know the word "clowns" is not a pleasant one for most people. Many people suffer from fear of clowns (Coulrophobia) and others of us just find them creepy.  I am one of the few people I know that does not dislike clowns. I think the whole "scary clown" thing has been overdone and is boring by now. That being said, clown dolls and figurines are almost always creepy.

  This wondrous site is what the internet was invented for…
Thrift Store Clowns is exactly what you would expect it to be - clown items found in thrift stores.

  Enjoy these examples, if you feel the need to see more, the link is here…
http://thriftstoreclowns.com







And if you need to overcome your fear of clowns, look at this book…

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/148483948X/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=148483948X&linkCode=as2&tag=arcmcp-20
Read the reviews. I am hoping that the reviewers are trying to be funny, but I don't really know if they are.

review 1:  I don't understand what the government has against taco's what with taxing them so high and all, my neighbor says that it's because the American government is trying to protect American foods like pizza and stuff so it's kinda like how I-phones are more expensive in Canada than they are here

review 2: I very accendintally purhcased this book on accendint. I tought it was a book on ohw to stop being afriad of COWS but in fact and reality it is a book on ohw to not be afriad of CLOWNS. I was evry dissappinted wen I first raed it at frist. But thne I raed it b/c I was lik wut the hek? I'll raed this book anywyas.

No comments:

Post a Comment